We want to keep our customers updated on how we are responding to the coronavirus pandemic regulations along with the latest Government advice and guidance.
There are still cases of COVID-19 in England and there is a risk you could catch or pass on the virus, even if you are fully vaccinated. You are encouraged to exercise caution and consider the risks. While no situation is risk free, there are actions we can take to protect ourselves and others around us.
GOV.UK Guidance, Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread
The restrictions are being lifted however we remain cautious. We are committed to keeping our staff and shoppers safe, whilst continuing to supplying fresh, high quality food for our customers.
Coronavirus Actions And Precautions
- We will continue with the appropriate sanitisation regime
- We will retain protective screens between staff and customers
- As a further measure for protection of staff and customers we are only allowing a limited number of customers into our small shop at any one time. This will allow a safe social distance and reduce risk for all. If you do need to queue outside please do so at a safe social distance
- We recommend that customers wear a mask whilst inside the shop
- We are using contactless payments wherever possible
- We allocate collection times for all orders to avoid queues or congestion
- We will endeavour to make collections and delivery contact free or minimal contact to protect customers and staff alike
- We appreciate and thank all our customers for their support and understanding
This is a constantly changing situation and advice from the Government will continue to update, we will follow any developments and adapt accordingly. You can check this website or follow our social media channels for any changes.
- We remind everybody to wash/sanitise their hands regularly and ask if you have any symptoms associated with the coronavirus please stay at home and send someone else to shop for you
Orders And Collection
We are open for in person shopping but we also offer the option to order online and collect from the shop for anyone who is looking to minimise their contacts.
- Please allow 48 hours to process all orders.
- We have access to nearly all of our usual stock so we can supply your regular order but it can take a little longer than usual
- Please let us know what you require via our online order form and we will do our best to supply what you want.
- We are prioritising our elderly and vulnerable customers for delivery requests. These are limited and need to made by phone
- You will need to include your phone contact details.
- Both collection and the limited local delivery service are subject to availability and opening times
- We are in the shop Tuesday to Friday 9.30am to 4pm and Saturday 9.30am to 2.30pm
- To keep interactions and contacts minimal we suggest ordering enough to cover several meals and some freezer storage